An excellent 3 Bed two-storey farmhouse with commercial yard and a range of outbuildings on a site of C. 0.5 acres is now brought to market by P F Quirke & Co Ltd. Located on the Urlingford/Killenaule road a short distance from the village of Gortnahoe and convenient to Urlingford, Thurles, Kilkenny and Clonmel. The residence has been well maintained with aluminium windows and oil fired central heating. Accommodation includes Hall, Sitting room, Kitchen, bedroom and bathroom at ground floor and 2 further beds and bathroom at 1st floor. There is a range of slated out offices which include garage, stores, fuel sheds, implement sheds and a large gravelled area to the front with walled lawn. A further enclosed walled garden sits to the rear. Early inspection invited
- Entrance Porch - 5'9" (1.75m) x 6'10" (2.08m) tiled floor, PVC front door.
- Sitting Room - 13'9" (4.19m) x 14'11" (4.55m) with marble fireplace, metal and tile inset, slate base, t&g timber floor, timbered ceiling.
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 13'9" (4.19m) x 15'9" (4.8m) with Royal oil fired cooker, oak fitted kitchen units, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, integrated electric oven, hob, extractor hood, tiled floor.
- Shower Room - 4'8" (1.42m) x 8'8" (2.64m) comprising electric shower and cubicle (tiled), vanity unit, wc, tiled floor, walls tiled to half way.
- Bedroom 3/Office - 6'0" (1.83m) x 8'8" (2.64m)
- Landing - 10'8" (3.25m) x 13'2" (4.01m) exposed beams.
- Bedroom 1 - 14'0" (4.27m) x 14'9" (4.5m) laminated flooring, exposed timber beams.
- Bedroom 2 - 9'3" (2.82m) x 14'3" (4.34m) laminated flooring.
- Building - 15'0" (4.57m) x 44'0" (13.41m)
- Building - 15'9" (4.8m) x 44'0" (13.41m)
- Building - 15'0" (4.57m) x 24'3" (7.39m)
- Building - 16'6" (5.03m) x 56'0" (17.07m) (suitable for stabling)
- Four Span Hayshed
- Service Shed - 12'6" (3.81m) x 37'0" (11.28m)
- 3 beds
- Dual purpose heating (oil and solid fuel)
- Large hardcore area to the front
- Easy commuting distance to Thurles Kilkenny and Clonmel
- Lots of outbuildings
From Clonmel, travel to Killenaule, continue straight to Ballinunty, then Glengoole and Ballysloe. At Ballysloe keep left signposed Urlingford. Continue straight ahead, the property is on RHS short of the village of Gortnahoe. From Urlingford, take the Killenaule road via Gortnahoe. Having gone through the village, the property is a short distance on LHS.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.