Traditional two bedroomed cottage together with thatched cottage on one acre situate in a good rural location providing easy access to Clonmel, and Kilkenny. The property comprises a traditional cottage accommodating an Entrance porch, Sitting room, Kitchen/Dining room, Utility, Shower room, two Bedrooms as well as a thatched cottage with two large rooms. This property is in need of modification and renovation but offers a great opportunity to revamp a very intersting property oozing character
- Kitchen/Living room - 15'0" (4.57m) x 10'0" (3.05m) with fireplace, crane, irons, sink unit, panelled ceiling
- Bedroom - 9'0" (2.74m) x 7'2" (2.18m)
- Sitting Room - 15'0" (4.57m) x 9'0" (2.74m) with fireplace, tongued & grooved floor, panelled timber ceiling
- Bedroom - 9'0" (2.74m) x 7'4" (2.24m)
- Scullery - 8'0" (2.44m) x 6'2" (1.88m)
- Bathroom - 8'0" (2.44m) x 4'5" (1.35m) with electric shower, wc, whb
- Thatched Cottage 30` x 12` External Measurement
- Room - 11'4" (3.45m) x 16'0" (4.88m) with open fire
- Room - 16'4" (4.98m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
- Convenient Location
- C. 1 acre
- 2 bed cottage
- Thatch building on site
From Nine-Mile House, take the Mullinahone road. The property is c. 2kms on the left.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.