Great rural property incorporating a well renovated and modernised three bed cottage on 1acre plus of good quality land. There is a large detached garage on the site. The property is in great condition and the accommodation includes entrance porch with terracotta tiling, modern kitchen with a range of fitted units including belfast sink, tiled worktops, exposed beams and utility. There are two reception rooms, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The windows are timber double glazed. The property is in a great rural location 2 miles from Mullinahone and 3 miles from Cloneen, 14miles from Clonmel
- Entrance Porch with Terracotta Tiling.
- Kitchen - 7'0" (2.13m) x 13'9" (4.19m) with a range of fitted units, belfast sink, part tiled worktop, part solid beech, exposed beams.
- Utility - 5'0" (1.52m) x 9'9" (2.97m) Plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, tile worktop, terracotta floor.
- Sitting Room - 15'6" (4.72m) x 13'8" (4.17m) with brick fireplace, tongued & grooved flooring, exposed beams, aluminium sliding door leading to garden.
- Dining Room - 11'6" (3.51m) x 14'0" (4.27m) with solid fuel stove incorporating back boiler, stone fireplace, exposed beams, tile floor.
- Bathroom - 7'3" (2.21m) x 7'3" (2.21m) with bath, wc, whb, panelled ceiling, tile floor, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 - 10'0" (3.05m) x 11'9" (3.58m) with timber flooring, velux window.
- Bedroom 2 - 12'3" (3.73m) x 13'8" (4.17m) with timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 - 7'10" (2.39m) x 11'6" (3.51m) with timber flooring.
- Garage - 15'0" (4.57m) x 21'0" (6.4m)
- Oil Heating
- Large Site
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 3 Bedrooms
From Cloneen take the Mullinahone road to the 5 eye bridge, turn left, the property is on your left. From Mullinahone take the Cloneen road to the 5 eye bridge, turn right, property is on your left.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.