Excellent three bed two-storey terraced residence with enclosed yard to rear with rear access. The property has recently been modernised and is in splendid decorative order throughout with many features, ie, timbered ceilings, tiled and laminated flooring, modern kitchen, fully tiled bathroom, teak double glazed windows, oil fired heating. It is locate on the Cashel road within walking distance of all services. Early inspection invited.
NB Council consent required for any sale
- Entrance Hall - 5'9" (1.75m) x 12'6" (3.81m) with teak front door, tiled floor, red deal stairs, understairs storage, pine panel glass door leading to...
- Sitting Room - 11'3" (3.43m) x 12'9" (3.89m) with open fireplace, timber mantle and fire surround, metal inset, granite base, timbered ceiling, semi-solid timber flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 11'3" (3.43m) x 17'6" (5.33m) with modern kitchen comprising a range of eye and floor level units with separate fitted corner dresser. Integrated appliances, ie, electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge, spacious hotpress, tiled floor, teak back door, timbered ceiling.
- Utility Store - 5'3" (1.6m) x 8'6" (2.59m) plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer and freezer, fluorescent lighting powerpoints.
- First Floor
- Landing - 6'2" (1.88m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
- Bathroom - 5'7" (1.7m) x 6'2" (1.88m) comprising bath, electric shower, wc, whb, mirror, fully tiled floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 - 9'9" (2.97m) x 11'0" (3.35m) with fitted wardrobes, laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 2 - 8'8" (2.64m) x 12'10" (3.91m) with fitted wardrobes, laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 3 - 8'6" (2.59m) x 9'7" (2.92m) with fitted wardrobe, laminated flooring.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rear access
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Teak Double Glazed windows
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Tiled kitchen floor
- Utility shed plumbed for washing machine with power points and fluorence lighting
- Enclosed concrete yard to rear
- Solid pine panel internal doors
From Clonmel, travel to Fethard then to Killenaule. Pass the GAA field and Avonmore Co-Op, take the first junction to the left, continue straight ahead, the house is a short distance on RHS. From Thurles, take the Killenaule road via Littleton and Ballinonty. Pass the church in Killenaule, take the first junction to the right, continue straight ahead, the house is a short distance on RHS.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.