Charming refrubished 19th Century rural cottage on 1 acre site, with panoramic views of the Galtee Mountains. The property is in a central location being close to Cahir, Bansha and providing easy access to Cashel. The property has the following accommodation: Entrance hall, Sitting room with beamed ceiling and solid fuel stove, Kitchen/Dining room with fitted timber units, the main Bedroom which has an En-Suite and second Bedroom and Shower room all at ground floor. At first floor is a third bedroom (in the rafters). The property is well located being approximately 15miles from Clonmel, 11miles from Cashel, 8 miles from Tipperary and 4 miles from Cahir. The property has oil fired central heating and teak double glazing and the large site allows for many options. This is a lovely rural property and recommend early inspection
- Entrance Hall
- Sittingroom - 15'3" (4.65m) x 10'4" (3.15m) with beamed ceiling, solid fuel stove.
- Kitchen/Dining - 12'5" (3.78m) x 12'0" (3.66m) with fitted timber units, plumbed for washing machine
- Bed 1 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'8" (3.25m) with built-in-wardrobes
- En Suite - 6'8" (2.03m) x 5'2" (1.57m) with shower, wc, whb. Fully tiled floor to ceiling.
- Bed 2 - 9'8" (2.95m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
- Shower Room - 6'8" (2.03m) x 6'7" (2.01m) with shower, wc, whb. Fully tiled
- Bed 3 - 15'4" (4.67m) x 10'2" (3.1m) (attic bedroom)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- 3 Bedrooms
- Paddock to rear
- Teak double glazing
From Cahir, take Tipp road to Tankerstown X. Turn right continue to T junction. Turn left, House is immediately on RHS.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.