Brought to the market by PF Quirke & Co. is a four bed bungalow with detached garage in an ideal location just off the main Fethard/Killenaule road at Coolbawn Cross. The property has lawns to the front and side and is well protected by hedging. There is a large detached garage. The residence itself has 4 bedrooms, Sitting room, Kitchen/Dining room, Utility, Guest WC and 2 Bathrooms. It is in very good condition throughout and has PVC windows and oil central heating. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a family home in a popular rural area, we recommend early inspection
- Entrance Hall - 14'5" (4.39m) x 6'4" (1.93m) with laminate floor.
- Sitting Room - 13'9" (4.19m) x 13'7" (4.14m) with laminate floor, cast iron fireplace with tile and timber surround, bow window, coving and centre rose.
- Kitchen/Diner - 20'5" (6.22m) x 10'7" (3.23m) with tiled floor, solid wood units at eye and floor level, integrated oven/hob and extractor, tiled splashback.
- Utility - 7'2" (2.18m) x 6'0" (1.83m) with tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- Guest WC - 7'1" (2.16m) x 3'2" (0.97m) with tiled floor, part-tiled walls, WC and WHB.
- Bedroom 1 - 9'10" (3m) x 9'8" (2.95m) with laminate floor.
- Bathroom - 10'10" (3.3m) x 7'6" (2.29m) with tiled floor, part tiled walls, corner bath, WC, WHB with built in cabinet.
- Bedroom 2 - 9'9" (2.97m) x 8'10" (2.69m) with laminate floor, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 - 11'2" (3.4m) x 9'10" (3m) with laminate floor and double built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 - 15'3" (4.65m) x 10'7" (3.23m) with laminate floor, double built in wardrobe.
- En Suite - 8'0" (2.44m) x 3'5" (1.04m) with tiled floor, part-tiled walls, WC, WHB, electric shower.
- Detached Garage - 26'3" (8m) x 15'8" (4.78m) double doors, PVC windows.
- Oil central heating
- PVC windows
- Tarmac drive
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Dog Run
- Excellent site fabulous scenery
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.