Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. is an exceptional three-bed Semi in a popular estate close to Fethard town centre. The property, built in 2006, is in excellent condition and has been extremely well maintained. Accommodation includes an Entrance Hall, Sitting room with open fire and double doors to a large Kitchen/Diner which in turn has sliding doors to a South facing rear garden. Off the kitchen is a utility and off the hallway is a guest WC. At first floor there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a tarmac drive to the front and the rear garden is fully secure. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a residence in a great location, we recommend early inspection.
- Entrance Hall - 16'8" (5.08m) x 6'6" (1.98m) with tiled floor.
- Guest WC - 5'2" (1.57m) x 5'0" (1.52m) with tiled floor, WC, WHB.
- Sitting Room - 18'9" (5.72m) x 12'7" (3.84m) open fire with cast iron and timber surround, double doors leading to...
- Kitchen/Diner - 19'6" (5.94m) x 12'3" (3.73m) tiled floor, fitted units at eye and floor level, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated extractor, tiled splashback, sliding door to South facing rear garden.
- Utility - 5'0" (1.52m) x 4'9" (1.45m) with work top, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 1 - 12'3" (3.73m) x 11'9" (3.58m)
- En Suite - 9'0" (2.74m) x 2'9" (0.84m) fully tiled floor to ceiling, shower, WC, WHB.
- Bedroom 2 - 16'0" (4.88m) x 12'2" (3.71m) with Bay window.
- Bedroom 3 - 10'2" (3.1m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
- Bathroom - 7'1" (2.16m) x 6'10" (2.08m) bath with shower attachment, WC, WHB, tiled floor, part-tiled walls.
- South facing rear Garden
- Oil fired heating
- PVC windows
- 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.