An excellent example of a refurbished farmhouse. This property comprises a number of co-joined buildings giving a large Sitting room with open fire and original crane, Dining room with cathedral ceiling, Kitchen, 4 Bedrooms (including one at ground floor) and 2 Bathrooms. The property is in exceptional condition with pvc fascia and soffits, pvc windows and gas central heating. The out-buildings consist of stone slated and part lofted buildings. The property is on a large site with a paddock to the rear. This is a great rural property providing easy access to Ballymacarbry, Clonmel and Dungarvan
- Sitting Room - 14'9" (4.5m) x 19'0" (5.79m) with solid wood floor, open fire with crane, recessed lighting, french door to yard
- Dining Room - 17'8" (5.38m) x 13'0" (3.96m) with oak floor, beamed cathedral ceiling
- Kitchen - 14'8" (4.47m) x 7'2" (2.18m) with fitted units at eye and floor level, integrated oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, tile floor
- Bathroom - 7'4" (2.24m) x 9'6" (2.9m) with corner bath, wc, whb, tile floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting,
- Downstairs Bedroom 4 - 12'9" (3.89m) x 16'8" (5.08m) with oak floor, recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 - 16'5" (5m) x 15'4" (4.67m) with timber floor, built in wardrobes
- En-Suite - 5'0" (1.52m) x 9'5" (2.87m) with timber floor, electric shower, heated towl rail, wc, whb
- Bedroom 2 - 13'2" (4.01m) x 10'2" (3.1m) with timber floor
- Bedroom 3 - 4'10" (1.47m) x 9'6" (2.9m) with timber floor
- Stone out-buildings - 13'0" (3.96m) x 70'0" (21.34m) part lofted, cut stone, assorted stores etc
- From Dungarvan, travel towards Ballymacarbry. At the Half Way Pub, turn left. At 1st V, turn right. Continue to next V-junction and turn right to end of road. Turn left and the property is immediately on the left.
- Gas central heating
- PVC windows
- Large Site
- 4 Bedrooms
- Substantial out- buildings
From Clonmel take the Dungarvan road to the Bee-Hive. Turn right, signposted Newcastle. Go straight through the cross roads and at the bridge beside Lonergan`s pub turn left. Then turn immediately right and proceed up the hill. Ignore 1st right and proceed to a fork in the road. The property is on the right hand side.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.