P F Quirke & Co Ltd are offering a slated two storey cottage style residence on c. 1/4 acre located in Clerihan village convenient to all amenities, providing easy access to Clonmel, Cahir and Cashel. Accommodation comprises Kitchenette, Living room, Bedroom, main Bathroom at ground floor with two further bedrooms upstairs.
Outside are a good range of out-offices suitable for further development if required. The property has the benefit of pvc windows and oil fired heating. This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a property with excellent development potential. Early inspection invited
Property Reference :G267
- Kitchenette - 6'5" (1.96m) x 7'0" (2.13m) with sink unit and a range of fitted presses at eye and floor level, pvc front door
- Living room - 15'7" (4.75m) x 12'9" (3.89m) with solid fuel stove
- Bathroom - 8'3" (2.51m) x 6'9" (2.06m) comprising electric shower and cubicle, wc, whb, extractor fan, fully tiled floor to ceiling
- Back hallway - 6'10" (2.08m) x 5'5" (1.65m) pvc rear door
- Bedroom - 13'5" (4.09m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
- Upstairs bedroom - 12'9" (3.89m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
- Bedroom - 6'10" (2.08m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
- Attached garage - Store - 21'0" (6.4m) x 20'0" (6.1m)
- Fuel Shed - 12'0" (3.66m) x 6'3" (1.91m)
- Garden shed - 10'8" (3.25m) x 7'2" (2.18m)
- Washroom (plumbed for washing machine) - 6'1" (1.85m) x 4'3" (1.3m)
- Oil fired heating
- PVC windows
- Village Location
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.