An outstanding bungalow on 15 acres within walking distance of Clonmel has been brought to the market by P F Quirke & Co. Ltd. The property is situated in Scrouthea West a short distance from the Old Bridge and the town centre. It is an elevated site with excellent views over Clonmel and towards Slievenamon.
The property itself of recent construction has an exceptionally high standard of finish throughout including solar panels and top class internal finishes. Accommodation includes a Porch, Entrance hall, large Sitting room, open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining room, Utility, Guest wc, Laundry room, four Bedrooms and two Bathrooms all at ground floor. Overhead, accessed by a proper staircase is a bonus attic games room running the length of the bungalow with velux windows.
The grounds are in excellent condition, paddocked and lawned. There is a large detached garage with a gazebo off same which is ideal for entertaining. The property has tarmac drive, electric gates, woodgrain pvc windows, solar panels and oil fired heating. All in all this is an exceptional family residence providing easy access to all amenities yet outstanding privacy. We recommend early inspection
- Porch - 6'5" (1.96m) x 5'9" (1.75m) with limestone slate slabs on floor.
- Entrance Hall - 16'6" (5.03m) x 6'5" (1.96m) with semi solid Oak floor.
- Sitting Room - 20'0" (6.1m) x 14'5" (4.39m) with semi solid Oak floor, bow window with fabulous views over Clonmel towards Slievenamom, open fire with cast iron and timber surround.
- Open-plan Kitchen/Diner/Living - 31'0" (9.45m) x 28'3" (8.61m) (out to out) Details below
- Kitchen area - 20'0" (6.1m) x 11'0" (3.35m) tiled floor, solid wood units at eye and floor level, integated oven, hob, extractor, tiled splashback, oil fired Rayburn, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge, island.
- Study/lounge area - 12'0" (3.66m) x 12'0" (3.66m) semi-solid Oak floor.
- Living/TV area - 15'9" (4.8m) x 11'8" (3.56m) semi-solid Oak floor.
- Utility - 11'2" (3.4m) x 8'0" (2.44m) with tiled floor, solid wood units at eye and floor level, plumbedf for washing machine and dryer, off which is hotpress.
- Guest WC - 5'9" (1.75m) x 5'0" (1.52m) with tiled floor, part-tiled walls, WC, WHB.
- Bedroom 1 - 16'6" (5.03m) x 13'6" (4.11m) with feature floor to ceiling corner window.
- En Suite - 12'6" (3.81m) x 5'9" (1.75m) fully tiled floor to ceiling with shower, WC, WHB.
- Bedroom 2 - 12'4" (3.76m) x 11'3" (3.43m) with Maple floor.
- Bathroom - 11'5" (3.48m) x 8'1" (2.46m) with tiled floor, part-tiled walls, jacuzzi bath, separate electric shower, WC, WHB.
- Bedroom 3 - 11'6" (3.51m) x 10'0" (3.05m) with semi-solid Oak floor.
- Bedroom 4 - 11'10" (3.61m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
- Stairs to bonus attic space - 55'6" (16.92m) x 13'1" (3.99m) with Velux windows, door to storage.
- Detached garage - 21'10" (6.65m) x 21'4" (6.5m) with WC, light and power.
- Detached Garage
- Elevated site with views of Clonmel & Slievenamon
- Exceptionally high standard of finish
- Woodgrain PVC Oil central heating and solar panels
- 4 Bedroom bungalow on 15 acres
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.