Excellent redevelopment opportunity. A cottage residence standing on 1.25 acres in need of renovation. The accommodation includes an entrance hall, living room, two bedrooms at ground floor, third bedroom overhead. The outbuildings include a shed. The possibilities here are to renovate and extend the existing cottage or seek planning permission on the larger site. Brought to the market by PF Quirke & Co. the property is for sale as is. The location is excellent being close to Clonmel and Cahir in a quite rural area. We recommend early inspection
- Entrance Hall - 6'0" (1.83m) x 3'5" (1.04m)
- Kitchen/living room - 14'0" (4.27m) x 9'3" (2.82m) Sink and drainer, inset stove.
- Bedroom 1 - 8'8" (2.64m) x 6'10" (2.08m)
- Bedroom 2 - 8'8" (2.64m) x 6'10" (2.08m)
- Upstairs bedroom 3 - 9'7" (2.92m) x 14'0" (4.27m)
- Outbuildings - Shed - 12'0" (3.66m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
- Cottage on 1.25 acre site
- 2 bedrooms on ground floor/one overhead
- Excellent redevelopment opportunity
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.