An outstanding 4-Bed bungalow on a large site close to Clonmel in an elevated position giving fantastic views. The property has been extremely well developed with a tarmac drive, extensive stone work and a South facing patio to rear. The bungalow accommodation incorporates an Entrance hall which flows nicely to a large Sitting room with bay window offering great views over Clonmel. From this room are double doors to the Dining room which leads on to the Kitchen/Breakfast room. The Kitchen/Breakfast room has fitted units at eye and floor level and incorporates a breakfast counter and second fireplace. From this area there are sliding doors to a sun soaked yet sheltered patio area. The Bedroom accommodation extends to 4 large bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes with the master bedroom having a large En-Suite. The main bathroom and a guest WC completes the accommodation in the residence while outside is a large garage. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a good quality family residence close to Clonmel, we recommend early inspection
Property Reference :S365
- Entrance Hall - 13'3" (4.04m) x 9'3" (2.82m) with large coatpress with hinged doors
- Sitting Room - 21'10" (6.65m) x 16'4" (4.98m) Bay window with excellent views over Clonmel, coving, centre rose, PIne floor, feature stone fireplace, double doors to...
- Dining Room - 13'8" (4.17m) x 10'6" (3.2m) coving, door to...
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 21'0" (6.4m) x 14'5" (4.39m) solid Oak fitted units at eye and floor level, integrated oven, hob and extractor, sink and a half and drainer, tile splashback, breakfast counter and overhead storage, tiled floor to Kitchen area, Pine floor to breakfast area, feature brick fireplace. Sliding door to South facing patio.
- Utility - 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'0" (2.74m)with fitted Oak units incorporating sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine.
- Guest WC - 6'1" (1.85m) x 3'0" (0.91m) tiled floor, WC.
- Bathroom - 10'9" (3.28m) x 7'10" (2.39m) with tiled floor, par -tiled walls, WC, WHB, bath, separate electric shower.
- Bedroom 1 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 9'0" (2.74m) with double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 8'10" (2.69m) with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 - 15'5" (4.7m) x 9'0" (2.74m) with double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 - 14'5" (4.39m) x 11'0" (3.35m) with large double sliderobe.
- En Suite - 9'1" (2.77m) x 6'0" (1.83m) with WC, WHB, electric shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Garage - 20'0" (6.1m) x 18'0" (5.49m) with double garage door.
- Detached Garage
- Oil Heating
- 4 Bedrooms
- Large elevated site
- 2 bathrooms
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.