Excellent fully renovated two bedroom cottage on fabulous triangular three quarter acre site with dual frontage. The site offers outstanding views in all directions and is sub-divided by post and rail fencing leaving a garden around the house, suitable for the keeping of a pony, etc., The house has been fully renovated and modernised and has benefitted from the installation of PVC windows, Oil Central Heating,solid fuel stove, Full insulation, Mains water, new roof etc.,This is a fabulous renovated property and we recommend early inspection
- Porch - 5'10" (1.78m) x 5'7" (1.7m) Tiled floor
- Sitting Room - 9'5" (2.87m) x 13'6" (4.11m) with laminate floor. Brick surround fireplace with solid fuel stove.
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 8'0" (2.44m) x 11'8" (3.56m) with new fitted units at eye and floor level. Tiled floor, hob and extractor, plumbed for dishwasher
- Bedroom 1 - 9'6" (2.9m) x 13'6" (4.11m) with laminate floor
- Bedroom 2 - 9'7" (2.92m) x 10'0" (3.05m) with laminate floor
- Bathroom - 5'3" (1.6m) x 6'9" (2.06m) with WC,WHB, Shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Utility - 5'0" (1.52m) x 6'0" (1.83m) Fully plumbed
- Boiler House - 5'0" (1.52m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
- Oil central heating
- PVC windows
- c.1 acre
- 2 Bedrooms
From Clonmel, go to Knocklofty and turn left for Newcastle. Travel approx. three miles to the Garrancasey Junction, and turn right. The property is on the corner of the first cross roads to the left. Alternative route:- From Clonmel travel towards Ardfinnan. At Keatings Cross turn left and travel approx two miles the property is on the R.H.S. on a corner of a right hand junction.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.