Excellent three bed detached bungalow style residence on a site of c.half an acre locate in a rural setting close to Powerstown and within easy reach of Clonmel and Kilsheelan. The property which has been upgraded and modernised over the years is in splendid condition throughout and has the benefit of woodgrain pvc windows and oil fired central heating. It accommodates Entrance porch, Hallway, Sitting room, Kitchen/Diner, three Bedrooms and Bathroom The site which extends to approximately half an acre has been well maintained, mostly in lawn with wonderful views of Slievenamon and surrounding countryside. Early inspection invited
- Entrance hall - 8'3" (2.51m) x 6'2" (1.88m) teak front door, tile floor, woodgrain pvc windows
- Hallway - 16'4" (4.98m) x 3'3" (0.99m) teak door, tile flooring
- Sitting Room - 12'6" (3.81m) x 11'10" (3.61m) fitted solid fuel stove, semi solid timber flooring
- Kitchen/Dining room - 17'5" (5.31m) x 14'10" (4.52m) with a range of modern fitted kitchen units at eye and floor level, spacious hotpress, plumbed for washing machine
- Bedroom - 10'9" (3.28m) x 10'2" (3.1m) fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom - 13'2" (4.01m) x 9'0" (2.74m) semi solid timber flooring, fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom - 13'11" (4.24m) x 8'5" (2.57m) semi solid maple flooring
- Bathroom - 10'10" (3.3m) x 5'7" (1.7m) comprising bath, electric shower, wc, mirror, vanity unit, tiled floor, bath area and walls tiled to halfway
- Attached Garage/Store - 17'0" (5.18m) x 11'8" (3.56m) with oil boiler, Stira stairs to floored attic
- Oil central heating
- 3 Bedrooms
- Detached single storey residence
- Excellent scenery and views
From Clonmel travel out the Waterford Rd N24. Take 1st left after Bulmers, continue to T junction, turn right. Continue under railway bridge for approx. 1/2 mile, the property is on l/h/s.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.