An absolutely stunning residence with marvellous living accommodation and wonderful gardens and exterior. The residence has been developed to an extremely high standard with extensive timber decking and patio surrounding the house. The garden provides for a lovely part wooded area with gorgeous walks and incorporates a small waterfall, stream and many specimen plantings. The house itself is a wonderful space, a large veranda leads through the hall door to spacious entrance hall off which is a sitting room with solid fuel stove which has a sliding door to a timber deck overlooking Clonmel. At the other side of the hallway is a huge kitchen/dining room with solid wood units and enormous island, with a large archway leading to an amazing sunroom. The sunroom with extensive glass again giving fantastic views over Clonmel and has the benefit of electric blinds to the glass ceiling. A large fully fitted utility which includes a sink and drainer together with a cloakroom complete the ground floor accommodation. At first floor there are three bedrooms, dressing room and two bathrooms. A new gas burner has been installed and mains sewerage. This property is in outstanding condition and rarely does a property like it come to market
- Entrance Hall - 8'6" (2.59m) x 13'0" (3.96m) with tile floor, recessed lighting, coatpress.
- Sitting Room - 12'8" (3.86m) x 18'0" (5.49m) with pine floor, cast iron fireplace with tile inset, solid fuel stove, sliding door to deck overlooking the town.
- Kitchen/Diner - 15'0" (4.57m) x 27'0" (8.23m) with tile floor, solid wood kitchen at eye and floor level with extensive units, large centre island incorporating breakfast counter, sink and drainer, gas range and hob, integrated extractor, tile splashback, recessed lighting, double doors to timber deck and patio to side, archway to......
- Sunroom - 14'2" (4.32m) x 12'0" (3.66m) extensive glass walls, glass ceiling with motorised blinds, french doors to timber deck and pergola, tile floor.
- Utility - 8'6" (2.59m) x 13'0" (3.96m) with worktop, plumbed for washing machine, sink and drainer, fitted units at eye and floor level, tile floor.
- Cloakroom - 4'7" (1.4m) x 4'0" (1.22m) with tile floor, wc, whb.
- Bedroom 1 - 12'1" (3.68m) x 15'9" (4.8m) with timber floor.
- Walk-in Wardrobe - 5'0" (1.52m) x 12'0" (3.66m) with velux window, timber floor, panelled ceiling.
- En-suite - 8'0" (2.44m) x 6'0" (1.83m) with timber floor, tiled walls, panelled ceiling, velux window, wc, whb, electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 - 14'0" (4.27m) x 9'3" (2.82m) with timber floor, built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'0" (3.05m) with timber floor, fitted storage.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, wc, whb. Tiled. Panelled ceiling.
- Gas central heating
- Outstanding views over Clonmel
- Well designed gardens large patio
- New Alarm
- Secluded seating areas in garden
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.