Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. is an excellent 4-Bedroomed detached bungalow on an elevated site, a short distance from Clonmel at Kilmacomma. The elevation gives the site fabulous views over Kilmacomma towards Clonmel. The gardens front and rear are extremely well developed and there is a good tarmac drive. The accommodation includes an Entrance hall, Sitting room with bay window and French doors to rear garden, Kitchen with solid wood units, 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. The property is in excellent condition throughout, we recommend early inspection
Property Reference :M800
- Entrance Hall - 9'6" (2.9m) x 5'9" (1.75m) with a laminate floor.
- Sitting room - 23'2" (7.06m) x 11'3" (3.43m) with bay window, laminate floor, fireplace with inset stove, French doors to garden at rear with excellent views over Clonmel.
- Kitchen/Diner - 16'5" (5m) x 12'4" (3.76m) with solid wood units at eye and floor level, integrated oven, hob, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, feature corner window, tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 1 - 11'9" (3.58m) x 11'2" (3.4m) with laminate floor, wall to wall slide robes.
- En Suite - 8'1" (2.46m) x 2'10" (0.86m) with electric shower, WC, WHB, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 9'1" (2.77m) with laminate floor.
- Bathroom - 8'10" (2.69m) x 6'0" (1.83m) with bath, WC, WHB, part-tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 - 12'5" (3.78m) x 11'4" (3.45m) with laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4 - 9'1" (2.77m) x 7'10" (2.39m)
- PVC windows
- 4 Bedrooms
- Well developed garden
- Close to Clonmel
- Tamac drive
- Excellent views over Clonmel from an elevated site
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.