Brought to the market by PF Quirke & Co Ltd is an excellent two-storey, two-bed, terraced residence (end house) with good sized garden and side access. The property is situate in a great location close to town centre and all amenities. The accommodation comprises Hall, Living room with gas fire, Kitchen/Dining room, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom. The windows are aluminium double glazed, there is a gas fired central heating system. Paving to the front, a large enclosed garden to rear with side access. This is a wonderful opportunity for further development if required. This is an ideal property which would suit first time buyer and/or investor. Early inspection recommended
- Hall - 4'0" (1.22m) x 3'5" (1.04m) Aluminium double glazed front door.
- Living room - 14'0" (4.27m) x 12'10" (3.91m) fitted gas fire, timber mantle and fire surround, marble inset and base.
- Kitchen/Diner - 16'0" (4.88m) x 8'0" (2.44m) with stainless steel sink unit and a range of fitted presses at eye and floor level, plumbed for washing machine, solid fuel cast iron fireplace, under stairs storage, aluminium double glazed side door to garden.
- Landing - 6'0" (1.83m) x 3'3" (0.99m)
- Bedroom 1 - 13'0" (3.96m) x 11'0" (3.35m) with good sized hot press.
- Bedroom 2 - 11'1" (3.38m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
- Bathroom - 8'0" (2.44m) x 5'9" (1.75m) comprising bath, electric shower, WC, WHB, mirror, splashback, electric wall heater, towel rail.
- Convenient Location
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gas fired heating
- Large enclosed rear garden
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.