Brought to the market by P.F,. Quirke & Co. is an excellent three-bed two-storey mid-terrace residence in a popular mature residential area within reach of schools, hospital, medical centre and shopping. The property has a mixture of Teak double glazed and Aluminium double glazing with a gas fired central heating system. It offers good accommodation as follows: Entrance hall, Sitting room, Kitchen/Living room, Sun room and Bathroom at Ground Floor. Upstairs are 3 Bedrooms. There is an enclosed garden to rear with rear access
- Porch with Aluminium sliding doors.
- Hallway - 15'9" (4.8m) x 6'0" (1.83m) panel glass front door, under stairs storage.
- Sitting room - 12'4" (3.76m) x 11'9" (3.58m) solid fuel fireplace, coving, Pine glass inner door, Teak double glazed window.
- Kitchen/Living room - 11'3" (3.43m) x 9'3" (2.82m) fitted gas fire, stainless steel sink unit and presses, good sized hotpress.
- Sunroom - 14'1" (4.29m) x 6'3" (1.91m) tiled floor, aluminium sliding doors to garden.
- Bathroom - 9'0" (2.74m) x 6'3" (1.91m) with invalid electric shower/wet room, WC, WHB, mirror, hand rail, electric wall heater, tiled floor.
- Landing - 9'6" (2.9m) x 3'0" (0.91m) with electric stair lift from ground floor to first floor.
- Bedroom 1 - 16'0" (4.88m) x 9'7" (2.92m) fitted wardrobe, 2 Teak double glazed windows.
- Bedroom 2 - 11'8" (3.56m) x 9'8" (2.95m) aluminium double glazed window.
- Bedroom 3 - 9'3" (2.82m) x 8'6" (2.59m) Aluminium double glazed window.
- Enclosed walled garden to rear with rear access.
- Gas central heating
- 3 Bedrooms
- Teak and Aluminium double glazing
- Enclosed garden with rear access
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.