P.F. Quirke & Co. Ltd. are marketing a fabulous two storey detached family home in The Beeches, Old Spa Road, Clonmel. Situate in a prestigious location this residence offers outstanding facilities being within easy of Hillview Sports Club, Hotel Minella, schools, town centre and the Golf Club. The accommodation includes an Entrance hall, Guest wc, Living room, Kitchen/Diner, Sunroom and Utility at ground floor with four Bedrooms and two Bathrooms at first floor. The property has double glazing and gas central heating. To the rear is a very well developed garden with specimen planting. This is an outstanding opportunity to purchase a top class family home in a great location. We recommend early inspection
Property Reference :O1224
- Entrance Hall - 13'7" (4.14m) x 12'0" (3.66m) Tiled floor
- Guest WC - 5'4" (1.63m) x 3'5" (1.04m) WC, WHB, Tiled floor to ceiling
- Living Room - 21'5" (6.53m) x 13'7" (4.14m) Hardwood floor, open fire
- Kitchen/Diner - 21'5" (6.53m) x 12'10" (3.91m) Tiled floor, Black quartz counter top, fitted units at eye & floor level
- Utility - 6'2" (1.88m) x 5'3" (1.6m) With access to exterior
- Sun-room - 13'4" (4.06m) x 10'9" (3.28m) Tiled floor, recessed lighting, double door to rear
- First Floor
- Bedroom - 15'3" (4.65m) x 9'7" (2.92m) Carpet floor, built in wardrobe & shelving unit
- En-suite - 5'9" (1.75m) x 5'9" (1.75m) WC, WHB, shower, tiled floor to ceiling
- Walk in wardrobe - 6'7" (2.01m) x 3'3" (0.99m)
- Bedroom 2 - 13'10" (4.22m) x 13'0" (3.96m) Built in wardrobe
- Bathroom - 8'2" (2.49m) x 6'6" (1.98m) Fully tiled floor to ceiling, jet bath, WC, WHB, heated towel rail
- Bedroom 3 - 12'7" (3.84m) x 10'6" (3.2m) Wooden floor, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 - 8'10" (2.69m) x 9'0" (2.74m) Built in wardrobe & shelving unit
- Garden Shed
- Prestigious Location
- Four Bed
- Outstanding Facilities
- Sun Room To Rear
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.