A three bed single storey detached residence being brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. in a much sought after residential area on c. 1acre and approximately one mile from Clonmel town centre. The residence which is in need of modernisation offers the following accommodation: Entrance porch, Hallway, Sitting room, Kitchenette, three Bedrooms and Bathroom. The out-offices comprise workshop and fuel shed. The property is locate on a one acre south facing elevated site with outstanding views of the River Suir and offers wonderful potential. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a residence and large site in one of Clonmel's most sought after areas. Early inspection invited
Property Reference :D453
- Entrance Porch - 5'0" (1.52m) x 3'6" (1.07m) pvc front door, pvc panel glass inner door leading to ...
- Hallway - 2'10" (0.86m) x 22'7" (6.88m)
- Kitchenette - 4'11" (1.5m) x 8'9" (2.67m) with sink unit and shelving
- Sitting Room - 16'5" (5m) x 10'10" (3.3m) with fitted solid fuel cooker, T&G timber flooring, 2 pvc windows
- Bathroom - 5'9" (1.75m) x 6'10" (2.08m) invalid friendly, comprising electric shower and cubicle, wc, whb, extractor, fully tiled floor to ceiling
- Bedroom - 8'2" (2.49m) x 8'4" (2.54m) t&g timber floor, pvc window
- Bedroom - 8'5" (2.57m) x 13'0" (3.96m) t&g timber floor, pvc window
- Bedroom/Living room - 14'0" (4.27m) x 10'0" (3.05m) with solid fuel fireplace, t&g timber floor, pvc window
- Out-offices - 18'6" (5.64m) x 7'2" (2.18m) Workshop
- Tool shed - 6'6" (1.98m) x 5'2" (1.57m)
- Great Location
- PVC windows
- Elevated site
- Wonderful views
- Large south facing garden
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.