Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. is an outstanding three bed residence in a popular residential location. The property has been developed and decorated to the highest of standards and is being offered for sale fully furnished. Accommodation includes Entrance Hall, guest WC, Sitting room with Stanley solid fuel stove, Kitchen/Dining room with French doors to a West facing Patio and garden, while at First Floor are three Bedrooms and two Bathrooms. The entire house is in excellent condition with PVC windows and gas central heating. There is also a stira stairs leading to attic. This is an ideal 'first time buyer' or investor type property, this residence requires early inspection, contact the auctioneers for viewing details
- Entrance Hall - 18'10" (5.74m) x 6'3" (1.91m) with tiled floor.
- Sitting room - 15'0" (4.57m) x 10'3" (3.12m) with wood-effect tiled floor, fireplace with solid fuel Stanley stove.
- Guest WC - 5'6" (1.68m) x 2'9" (0.84m) with tiled floor, WC, WHB.
- Kitchen/Diner (L Shaped) - 16'7" (5.05m) x 14'4" (4.37m) fitted kitchen at eye and floor level, integrated oven, hob and extractor, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer. French doors to large stamped concreted patio at rear, lawn, garden shed. Garden is West facing so benefits from evening sun.
- Bedroom 1 - 13'3" (4.04m) x 10'1" (3.07m) with laminate floor, bay window.
- En Suite - 4'4" (1.32m) x 4'6" (1.37m) with wood effect tile floor, shower, WC, WHB.
- Bathroom - 9'2" (2.79m) x 6'0" (1.83m) with tiled floor, bath, WC, WHB.
- Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 9'1" (2.77m) with laminate floor, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 - 8'5" (2.57m) x 8'0" (2.44m) built-in wardrobe, laminate floor.
- Gas central heating
- PVC windows
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Stira to attic
- West Facing garden
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.