Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. is a very good standard three bed semi in Cascade Park, close to the town centre. The property has teak double glazing and gas central heating and has been recently renovated and redecorated. Accommodation includes an Entrance porch, open plan Sitting room with gas fire, double doors leading to a large Kitchen/Diner with solid wood units. There is a storage area under the stairs and a secure south facing rear garden. At first floor level are three Bedrooms and Bathroom. This is an excellent starter home. We recommend early inspection
Property Reference :O1221
- Entrance Porch - 6'0" (1.83m) x 3'10" (1.17m)
- Sitting Room - 17'7" (5.36m) x 13'0" (3.96m) with laminate floor, gas fire with tile and timber surround, built-in shelving, double doors to ...
- Kitchen/Diner - 17'7" (5.36m) x 12'10" (3.91m) laminate floor to dining area, tile floor to kitchen area, solid wood fitted units at eye and floor level incorporating breakfast counter, plumbed for washing machine, tile splashback, understairs storage
- Bedroom 1 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 8'9" (2.67m) with built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 - 10'4" (3.15m) x 9'9" (2.97m) with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 - 9'1" (2.77m) x 6'10" (2.08m)
- Bathroom - 11'8" (3.56m) x 8'5" (2.57m) tile floor, bath, separate electric shower, wc, whb, part tiled walls
- Gas central heating
- 3 Bedrooms
- Teak double glazing
- Secure rear garden
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.