P F Quirke & Co Ltd are offering this excellent red brick 2-storey, 3-bed semi-detached residence adjacent to the Poppyfield Retail Park and Clonmel Park Hotel. With easy access to the by-pass. The property is well maintained and has a large garden to the rear. Accommodation includes: Entrance porch, hall, sitting room, kitchen/diner on ground floor with 3 bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. This would make an ideal starter home or for investment. Early inspection invited
Property Reference :T211
- Entrance Porch - 5'3" (1.6m) x 2'0" (0.61m) Aluminium sliding doors, tiled floor.
- Hallway - 11'6" (3.51m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
- Sitting Room - 12'6" (3.81m) x 12'9" (3.89m) Solid fuel fire place, teak mantel and fire surround, marble inset, granite base.Double doors leading to kitchen/diner.
- Kitchen/Diner - 19'0" (5.79m) x 11'8" (3.56m) Fitted oak kitchen units at eye and floor level and breakfast counter, plumbed for washing machine, electric over and hob, storage closet, semi solid timber flooring.
- Bathroom - 6'0" (1.83m) x 8'6" (2.59m) comprising Bath, w.c, whb, fully tiled floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 - 9'4" (2.84m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 - 12'9" (3.89m) x 10'0" (3.05m) Fitted wardrobes and dressing table unit.
- Bedroom 3 - 8'6" (2.59m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off street parking
- PVC windows
- 3 Bedrooms
- Garden Sheds
- Mature closed garden to rear with side access
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.