Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. Ltd is an excellent 3/4 bed semi-detached two-storey residence with attached garage situate on the Western side of Clonmel, just off the Western Road adjacent to the Poppyfield Development and South Tipperary General Hospital, convenient to all amenities. The house has PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating (main gas pipe connection in front garden, gas connection if required). This end house offers good accommodation as follows: Ground Floor: Entrance hall, 2 receptions, Kitchen/Diner, Study/Bedroom 4. Upstairs: 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, separate WC, attached garage and boiler house. This is well laid out with lawn to the front, mature secluded garden to the rear. This is an attractive property in a top class location and early inspection is recommended
Property Reference :W.413
- Hallway - 7'5" (2.26m) x 6'6" (1.98m) PVC front door, panel glass inner door leading to...
- Sitting Room - 17'0" (5.18m) x 10'1" (3.07m) solid fuel fireplace incorporating solid fuel boiler, panel glass double doors to...
- Dining Room - 11'6" (3.51m) x 9'3" (2.82m)
- Kitchen - 14'10" (4.52m) x 14'2" (4.32m) Oak fitted units.
- Spacious hot press under floor storage.
- Kitchenette - 7'2" (2.18m) x 6'3" (1.91m) with stainless steel sink unit, a range of Oak kitchen units at eye level, plumbed for washing machine.
- Study/Bedroom 4 - 12'6" (3.81m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
- Separate WC - 5'6" (1.68m) x 2'8" (0.81m)
- Bathroom - 6'4" (1.93m) x 5'9" (1.75m) comprising bath and WHB, electric shower.
- Bedroom 1 - 16'0" (4.88m) x 10'2" (3.1m) fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'0" (3.05m) fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 - 11'9" (3.58m) x 7'7" (2.31m) with fitted wardrobes.
- Boiler House - 9'0" (2.74m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
- Garage - 13'8" (4.17m) x 13'3" (4.04m)
- Oil central heating
- Off street parking
- PVC double glazing
- Attached garage
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Mature grounds front and rear good privacy
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.