Excellent 3-bedroomed semi in a convenient residential area close to town centre. It has been well maintained, is in excellent decorative order throughout. It accommodates: Ground Floor: Entrance Porch, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Diner. Upstairs: 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, hot press. The windows are teak double glazed, Gas central heating and there is a garden shed to the rear, early inspection invited
- Entrance Porch - 5'6" (1.68m) x 4'3" (1.3m) teak panel glass front door, laminate flooring, teak inner door and side panel leading to...
- Sitting Room - 17'9" (5.41m) x 13'0" (3.96m) fitted coal effect gas fire, coving. Arch to...
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 17'9" (5.41m) x 13'0" (3.96m) with stainless steel sink unit and a range of fitted presses at eye and floor level and breakfast counter, Mains gas cooker, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, laminate flooring. Panel glass teak side door leading to garden.
- Upstairs landing - 12'0" (3.66m) x 4'6" (1.37m) good sized hotpress
- Bathroom - 9'3" (2.82m) x 6'9" (2.06m) comprising bath, electric shower and cubicle, WC, WHB, mirror, Velux window, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 - 11'10" (3.61m) x 8'10" (2.69m) fitted wardrobe, carpet, Velux window.
- Bedroom 2 - 10'4" (3.15m) x 9'10" (3m) fitted wardrobe, carpet, Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 8'6" (2.59m) carpet, Velux window.
- Gas central heating
- 3 Bedrooms
- Teak Double Glazed windows
- Lawn to the front with off street parking
- Maintenance free garden to the rear
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.