Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. is an excellent opportunity for a bungalow residence on a large site close to Clonmel. The accommodation includes an entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchenette, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has teak double glazing and central heating from both oil and solid fuel. The large secure garden to the rear and off street parking compliment the property which is in a small development of single storey dwellings. This is a very nice starter home. We recommend early inspection
Property Reference :H693
- Sitting Room - 13'6" (4.11m) x 10'0" (3.05m) Open fire with tiled surround.
- Dining Room - 10'0" (3.05m) x 17'1" (5.21m) Solid fuel Rayburn (plumbed to central heating)
- Kitchenette/Utility - 10'1" (3.07m) x 5'2" (1.57m) Sink and drainer, work top, tiled splashback, fitted units at eye and floor level.
- Bathroom - 7'10" (2.39m) x 5'9" (1.75m) Bath, wc, whb.
- Bedroom 1 - 8'0" (2.44m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
- Bedroom 2 - 9'7" (2.92m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Large garden to rear
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- Duel Central Heating
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.