- An outstanding four bedroom detached bungalow in this ever-popular estate in Newcastle providing easy access to Clonmel and Dungarvan. Gleann beag is an estate of detached bungalows close to the village centre. Number 3 has been maintained to an excellent standard by the current owners.
- Accommodation includes an entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility and guest wc with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. A proper staircase leads to a bonus attic space incorporating two rooms and a shower room. Outside is a decking area and secure garden. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a good value family home. We recommend early inspection
Property Reference :L400
- Entrance Hall - 13'0" (3.96m) x 6'0" (1.83m) Pine floor.
- Sitting Room - 12'8" (3.86m) x 15'11" (4.85m) Pine floor and solid fuel stove.
- Kitchen/diner - 22'8" (6.91m) x 10'10" (3.3m) Tiled floor, units at eye and floor.Sliding patio door to rear which contains dog run, timber decking area and garden shed.
- Utility - 6'0" (1.83m) x 8'2" (2.49m) Units at eye and floor level. Door to back garden.
- Bathroom - 10'10" (3.3m) x 5'11" (1.8m) Tiled floor to ceiling, wet room style shower, wc, whb, bath.
- Bedroom 1 - 13'0" (3.96m) x 10'10" (3.3m) Pine floor, built in wardrobe.
- En-suite - 3'0" (0.91m) x 10'9" (3.28m) Power shower, wbh, wc, tiled from floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 12'0" (3.66m) Fitted wardrobe. Solid timber floor.
- Bedroom 3 - 9'9" (2.97m) x 9'0" (2.74m) Pine floor.
- Bedroom 4/Study - 9'0" (2.74m) x 6'9" (2.06m) Carpeted floor. Carpeted stairs.
- Bonus Attic Space
- Room 1 - 13'2" (4.01m) x 13'0" (3.96m) Fitted wardrobe, carpet and velux window.
- Bathroom - 7'10" (2.39m) x 6'7" (2.01m) Tiled floor to ceiling, heated towel rail, shower, whb, wc and velux window.
- Room 2 - 13'0" (3.96m) x 13'0" (3.96m) Fitted wardrobe. Carpet. Velux window.
- Off street parking
- PVC windows
- 4 Bedrooms
- Solar panels
- Solid timber doors throughout
- Bonus attic space incorporating two rooms and bathroom
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.