P.F. Quirke & Co offer an excellent four bed Semi detached two-storey residence with large garden in a popular residential area of Clonmel just off the By Pass road and convenient to Boston Scientific and Abbot Vascular. The property has been well maintained and has the benefit of PVC windows and gas fired central heating. Accommodation comprises: Ground Floor: Entrance Porch, Hallway, Sitting room, Kitchen/Diner, Bedroom and En Suite. Upstairs: 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom. There is a good sized elevated garden to rear with patio and decking area, side entrance. This is an excellent family home and early inspection is invited
- Entrance Porch - 6'5" (1.96m) x 4'10" (1.47m) Teak front door, tiled floor, panel glass inner door leading to panel glass inner door.
- Hallway - 17'6" (5.33m) x 6'2" (1.88m) off which is...
- Sitting room - 14'8" (4.47m) x 13'0" (3.96m) with solid fuel fireplace, timber mantle and fire surround, metal inset, tile base. Regency door leading to...
- Kitchen/Diner - 19'6" (5.94m) x 11'0" (3.35m) with fitted units at eye and floor level, integrated gas hob and electric oven, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed sliding doors to patio and garden.
- Bedroom - 15'3" (4.65m) x 9'9" (2.97m) laminate flooring
- En Suite - 9'5" (2.87m) x 4'0" (1.22m) comprising electric shower and cubicle, WC, WHB, mirror, fully filed floor to ceiling.
- Landing - 9'8" (2.95m) x 6'10" (2.08m) with good sized hotpress.
- Bathroom - 8'7" (2.62m) x 6'2" (1.88m) comprising electric shower and cubicle, bath, WC, WHB, fully tiled.
- Bedroom - 12'5" (3.78m) x 10'10" (3.3m) t&g timber flooring, fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom - 13'4" (4.06m) x 10'9" (3.28m) t&g timber flooring, fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom - 9'8" (2.95m) x 8'7" (2.62m) t&g timber flooring, fitted wardrobes.
- Gas central heating
- Convenient Location
- PVC windows
- 4 Bedrooms
- Large garden with patio area
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.