Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. is a 3- Bed two story town house in outstanding central location in need of some up grading. The accommodation includes: Ground floor: Entrance hall, Sitting room, Kitchen/Diner. Upstairs: 3 Bedrooms and Shower room. The windows are aluminium double glazed, gas fired central heating. To the rear there is an enclosed garden with outside wc and garden shed. This is an good townhouse and an ideal location suitable for a first time buyer or investor. Early inspection invited
- Hallway - 14'3" (4.34m) x 7'7" (2.31m) Teak front door
- Sitting Room - 15'0" (4.57m) x 13'0" (3.96m) Fitted Gas Fire
- Kitchen/Diner - 13'2" (4.01m) x 13'0" (3.96m) Stainless steel sink, a range of fitted presses at both eye and floor level. Electric cooker, washing machine, dryer, hotpress and under stair storage.
- Upstairs landing Storage closet 1 - 5ft 5in x 2ft 6inStorage closet 2 - 5ft 5in x 2ft 6in
- Bedroom 1 T & G timber floor.
- Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 7'3" (2.21m) Carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 - 15'0" (4.57m) x 5'9" (1.75m) Carpeted
- Bathroom - 7'8" (2.34m) x 5'8" (1.73m) Electric shower cubicle, w/c, whb, walls tiled half way.
- Gas fired central heating
- Aluminium double glazed windows
- 3 Bedrooms
- Walled garden to rear with outside wc
- Garden shed 7`3"x 8`3"
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.