Brought to the market by P F Quirke & Co an excellent four bedroomed residence situate in the popular Ashgrove Estate close to the Poppyfields retail centre which includes Supervalu and the Clonmel Park Hotel. A great part of Clonmel to live in with easy access to the N24 and the town centre, fully serviced by the Poppyfields Retail Centre. No. 25 is in excellent condition throughout and nicely decorated. Accommodation includes an Entrance hall, Guest wc, large Sitting room with open fire, Kitchen/Diner with breakfast counter, Utility, integrated garage, four Bedrooms and two Bathrooms. The property has pvc windows, gas central heating and garden front and rear. This an excellent opportunity to purchase a family home in a great location. We recommend early inspection
Property Reference :D420
- Entrance Hall - 15'0" (4.57m) x 5'10" (1.78m) with tile floor
- Guest wc - 4'10" (1.47m) x 2'6" (0.76m) with tile floor, wc, whb
- Sitting Room - 13'6" (4.11m) x 17'9" (5.41m) with laminate floor, cast iron fireplace with timber surround
- Kitchen/Diner - 15'2" (4.62m) x 19'9" (6.02m) tile floor, solid wood units at eye and floor level incorporating breakfast counter, tile splashback, sink and a half plus drainer, sliding door to garden at rear
- Utility - 10'5" (3.18m) x 6'10" (2.08m) with worktop, fitted units. plumbed for washing machine
- Garage - 18'7" (5.66m) x 9'1" (2.77m) with up and over garage door
- Bedroom 1 - 15'4" (4.67m) x 10'9" (3.28m) with laminate floor, bay window
- En-Suite - 2'7" (0.79m) x 7'8" (2.34m) with electric shower, wc, whb
- Bedroom 2 - 10'0" (3.05m) x 13'0" (3.96m) with laminate floor
- Bedroom 3 - 9'5" (2.87m) x 7'2" (2.18m) with timber floor
- Bathroom - 6'0" (1.83m) x 6'0" (1.83m) with bath, wc, whb, tile floor, part tiled walls
- Bedroom 4 - 9'0" (2.74m) x 8'8" (2.64m) with laminate floor
- Gas central heating
- 4 Bedrooms
- Integrated Garage
- Popular estate
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.