Brought to the market by PF Quirke & Co, 24 Longfield Avenue is an excellent two-bed house in a very popular residential location. Ideally situated close to Abbott and Boston Scientific, this is an excellent property for either owner occupation or investment. The Longfield Estate is extremely popular and houses here are much sought after. This is an excellent example of a Longfield house, being very well decorated internally with tiled floors, a good kitchen, nice garden, etc. Accommodation includes Entrance Hall, Guest WC, Sitting Room with double doors to Kitchen/Diner which has sliding doors to garden at rear. Upstairs are two bedrooms and two bathrooms, one with a bath. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a two-bed property in a prestigious location, we recommend early inspection
- Entrance Hall - 15'0" (4.57m) x 6'0" (1.83m) tiled floor
- Guest WC - 5'6" (1.68m) x 2'5" (0.74m) with tiled floor, WC, WHB.
- Sitting Room - 13'0" (3.96m) x 11'0" (3.35m) with tiled floor, gas fire with metal and timber surround, double doors leading to...
- Kitchen/Diner - 17'5" (5.31m) x 11'0" (3.35m) with fitted units at eye and floor level, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven, hob and extractor, tile splashback, sliding door to South West facing garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 - 13'4" (4.06m) x 9'2" (2.79m)
- En Suite - 8'0" (2.44m) x 5'6" (1.68m) with tiled floor, part tiled walls, WC, bath, electric shower, WHB.
- Bedroom 2 - 9'10" (3m) x 9'2" (2.79m)
- En Suite - 7'10" (2.39m) x 6'10" (2.08m) tiled floor, WC, WHB, electric shower.
- Gas central heating
- PVC windows
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.