A fantastically restored two bedroomed home in a town centre location close to all amenities. The property has been exceptionally well renovated and redecorated with extensive use of insulation, pvc windows, dual central heating, two storage sheds and a large, low-maintenance garden to the rear. Accommodation includes Entrance hall, Sitting room, two Bedrooms, Bathroom and Utility. Workshop to rear. The entire is in excellent condition and presents a perfect town residence
- Entrance Hall - 11'8" (3.56m) x 3'6" (1.07m) with tile floor, coving, centre rose
- Sitting Room - 10'0" (3.05m) x 12'0" (3.66m) with tile floor, solid fuel stove plumbed to radiators, coving,centre rose, archway to
- Kitchen - 8'9" (2.67m) x 10'0" (3.05m) with tile floor, fitted units at eye & floor level, oven, plumbed for dishwasher, tile splashback
- Bedroom 1 - 8'5" (2.57m) x 10'0" (3.05m) with laminate floor, coving, centre rose
- Bedroom 2 - 8'3" (2.51m) x 10'3" (3.12m) with laminate floor, coving, centre rose
- Utility - 4'6" (1.37m) x 8'2" (2.49m) with tile floor, fitted units at eye & floor level, plumbed for washing machine & dryer, worktop, tile splashback
- Bathroom - 3'6" (1.07m) x 7'8" (2.34m) with shower, wc, whb, fully tiled floor to ceiling
- Garden Shed - 9'10" (3m) x 9'5" (2.87m) with part slate, part galavanised roof, electricity, oil burner
- PVC windows
- 2 Bedrooms
- Dual Heating
- Outstanding condition
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.