Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. is an excellent 3-Bed semi in a small, private development in a cul-de-sac location. It is just off the Inner Relief Road. Adjacant to Tesco, Powerstown Park and within walking distance of town centre. Maintained to the highest standard with many features such as solid pine timber flooring to sitting room, semi solid timber flooring and tile flooring to kitchen, spacious sun room to rear with semi solid timber floor. Solid pine internal doors to downstairs, Gas heating. The accommodation consists of Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Diner, spacious Sun Lounge, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. PVC double glazing throughout
Property Reference :C992
- Entrance Hall - 5'5" (1.65m) x 6'0" (1.83m) Teak front door, Red deal stairs, tiled floor, solid pine panel door leading to...
- Sitting Room - 12'8" (3.86m) x 16'3" (4.95m) (19 Ft into bay) with bay window, solid Pine timber flooring, Pine mantle and fire surround, metal and tile inset, granite base, understairs storage.
- Utility - 3'0" (0.91m) x 5'6" (1.68m) Plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, Pine double panel glass doors leading to...
- Kitchen - 10'9" (3.28m) x 16'0" (4.88m) with modern Kitchen comprising a range of eye and floor level units, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated cooker with gas hob and electric oven. Half tiled flooring, half semi-solid timber flooring. Arch leading to...
- Sun Room - 13'9" (4.19m) x 15'3" (4.65m) with semi-solid timber flooring, timbered ceiling, recessed lights, PVC sliding door to garden.
- First Floor
- Landing - 2'11" (0.89m) x 10'3" (3.12m) with good sized hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 - 12'6" (3.81m) x 12'9" (3.89m) (15 Ft into bay) with bay window. Fitted wardrobes.
- En Suite - 5'6" (1.68m) x 5'6" (1.68m) comprising electric shower and cubicle, vanity unit, wc, mirror, shaving light, fully tiled floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 - 9'0" (2.74m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
- Bedroom 3 - 6'10" (2.08m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
- Bathroom - 5'5" (1.65m) x 6'5" (1.96m) comprising bath, power shower, wc, mirror, shaving light, fully tiled floor to ceiling
- Gas central heating
- PVC double glazing
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cobble lock driveway with off street parking
From town centre, take the ByPass. Pass Tesco, turn right at the next roundabout. Take a left, the house is on RHS.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.