Outstanding four bed, three storey semi detached residence in Glencarra Grove close to the N24 and within easy access to the town centre and by-pass. The property is situate in a top class location, overlooking a green area.The accommodation includes - entrance hall with guest wc, sitting room and kitchen/diner, utility on ground floor, living room, bedroom 1 with en-suite on first floor and 3 bedrooms and bathroom on second floor. The property has PVC double glazing, gas central heating and off street parking. This is an excellent family home. Early inspection is invited
Property Reference :M803
- Entrance Hall - 10'0" (3.05m) x 6'1" (1.85m) Teak front door, tiled flooring
- Guest wc - 4'9" (1.45m) x 4'7" (1.4m) wc, whb, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room - 10'9" (3.28m) x 18'0" (5.49m) Fireplace with timber mantle, metal inset and granite base (piped for gas fire if required), coving and centre rose, PVC double doors to garden.
- Kitchen - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'9" (3.28m) A range of fitted units at eye and floor level, fitted electric cooker and dishwasher, tiled floor and walls tiled splashback.
- Utility - 10'0" (3.05m) x 5'6" (1.68m) Fitted work top, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing - 6'10" (2.08m) x 3'10" (1.17m)
- Bedroom1 - 10'9" (3.28m) x 18'0" (5.49m) Fitted wardrobes
- En-suite - 6'3" (1.91m) x 6'11" (2.11m) Power shower, wc, whb, tiled floor.
- Living Room - 10'0" (3.05m) x 18'0" (5.49m) Fitted electric fire surround with granite inset and base.
- Second floor
- Landing - 10'5" (3.18m) x 4'6" (1.37m) Good size hot press.
- Bedroom 2 - 10'10" (3.3m) x 18'0" (5.49m) Fitted wardrobe, velux window.
- Bathroom - 7'5" (2.26m) x 6'6" (1.98m) Bath, shower attachment, wc, whb, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 - 10'9" (3.28m) x 10'2" (3.1m) Fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 - 7'0" (2.13m) x 10'2" (3.1m) Fitted wardrobes.
- Garden shed - 8'0" (2.44m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
- 4 Bedrooms
- PVC Windows/Gas fired central heating
- Secure garden to rear with side access
- Off Street Parking with views of the Green
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.