- A very nice three bedroom semi-detached, which is an end house in a cul-de-sac in a very popular location. Ashgrove Drive provides easy access to the Clonmel Park Hotel and The Poppyfields Retail Park while been adjacent to the Town centre and the By pass. Ashgrove Drive is a low density development with a small number of houses. It is a very popular residential area. Accommodation includes entrance hall, sitting room with door to kitchen/diner, which has French doors to a secure rear garden. At first floor are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The property has PVC windows and gas central heating with off street parking.
- This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a very good starter home. We recommend early inspection
Property Reference :M807
- Entrance Hall - 15'9" (4.8m) x 6'1" (1.85m) Tiled floor and under stairs storage.
- Sitting Room - 15'6" (4.72m) x 13'4" (4.06m) Oak floor, open fire with cast iron and timber surround, door to kitchen/diner.
- Kitchen/Diner - 19'10" (6.05m) x 10'7" (3.23m) Tiled floor, solid wood units at eye and floor level, tiles splashback, plumbed for washing machine, extractor, breakfast counter, French door to enclosed garden at rear.
- Bedroom 1 - 11'7" (3.53m) x 14'7" (4.45m) Bay window, timber floor.
- Ensuite - 9'4" (2.84m) x 2'6" (0.76m) Timber floor, electric shower, w/c, whb.
- Bedroom 2 - 12'3" (3.73m) x 9'7" (2.92m)
- Bathroom - 6'0" (1.83m) x 7'4" (2.24m) Laminate floor, bath, electric shower, w/c, wbh.
- Bedroom 3 - 9'0" (2.74m) x 8'1" (2.46m) Timber floor.
- Gas central heating
- Off street parking
- PVC windows
- 3 Bedrooms
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.