Most attractive mid terrace res on Bolton Street, just off Queen St, convenient to Sisters of Charity school, shopping and all amenities. The property has been well maintained and has PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, two reception rooms and kitchen at ground floor. At first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom. The outoffices comprise outside wc, plumbed for washing machine, a garden shed, fuel shed and small store. Walled garden to rear.
This property is in a fabulous location with a large, sun-drenched rear garden. It is ideal for anyone looking for a town centre residence. We recommend early inspection
- Hallway - 23'9" (7.24m) x 3'3" (0.99m)
- Sitting Room - 10'6" (3.2m) x 16'8" (5.08m) Solid fuel fireplace.
- Living Room - 10'6" (3.2m) x 13'0" (3.96m) Solid fuel fireplace.
- Kitchen - 10'6" (3.2m) x 10'6" (3.2m) with solid fuel Jubilee cooker, stainless steel sink unit with a range of fitted presses at eye and floor level.
- Bedroom 1 - 13'9" (4.19m) x 14'6" (4.42m)
- Bedroom 2 - 10'7" (3.23m) x 14'0" (4.27m)
- Bedroom 3 - 5'10" (1.78m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
- Bathroom - 7'2" (2.18m) x 8'3" (2.51m) with bath, electric shower, wc. Bath area tiled.
- Oil Heating
- PVC windows
- Close to Town Centre
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large Garden
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.