An outstanding 4 Bed semi with integrated Garage, in a much sought after location on the Cahir Road. Easy access to the ByPass, Poppyfield Retail Park, Clonmel Park Hotel and a short distance from the town centre. The property has been well maintained and has a mix of tile flooring, semi solid and T&G timber flooring throughout. PVC double glazing, Gas CH. Cobble Lock driveway & parking area, south facing rear garden with side access. Cul de sac location. BER C2
Property Reference :B742
- Entrance Porch - 4'5" (1.35m) x 4'0" (1.22m) Teak front door, tile floor
- Inner Hall - 9'1" (2.77m) x 12'4" (3.76m) Semi solid timber floor, red deal staircase
- Cloakroom - 4'5" (1.35m) x 4'9" (1.45m) comprising wc, whb, fully tiled
- Sittingroom - 12'0" (3.66m) x 17'3" (5.26m) With solid fuel fireplace, semi solid timber flooring, coving, bay window
- Kitchen/Dining room - 12'0" (3.66m) x 21'6" (6.55m) Modern fitted kitchen with breakfast counter, integrated appliances, oven/hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Range of eye and floor level units, tiled flooring, sliding doors to patio & south facing garden
- Utility - 7'10" (2.39m) x 7'9" (2.36m) Fitted sink unit, worktop and presses. Integrated washing machine & dryer, gas boiler, tile floor
- Landing - 6'3" (1.91m) x 15'1" (4.6m) Spacious hotpress, lagged cylinder with immersion
- Bedroom 1 - 10'11" (3.33m) x 11'6" (3.51m) Fitted wardrobes, t & g timber flooring, bay window
- En-Suite - 2'11" (0.89m) x 8'1" (2.46m) with shower, wc, whb, fully tiled
- Bedroom 2 - 10'1" (3.07m) x 11'5" (3.48m) Fitted wardrobes, t & g timber flooring
- Bedroom 3 - 9'10" (3m) x 11'2" (3.4m) t & g timber flooring
- Bedroom 4 - 7'7" (2.31m) x 10'6" (3.2m) t & g timber flooring
- Bathroom - 6'2" (1.88m) x 6'10" (2.08m) comprising bath, shower, wc, whb, fully tiled
- Garage - 10'0" (3.05m) x 18'0" (5.49m) with up & over door, slabbed ceiling, suitable for conversion
- Gas central heating
- 4 Bedrooms
- Cobble lock driveway
- Integrated Garage
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.