Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. is a four-bed, two-storey semi-detached residence with a secluded garden in one of Clonmel's most popular residential areas. This location allows for easy access to town centre and bypass. The house has been well maintained by the owner and is in excellent condition throughout. Accommodation includes an Entrance hall, Sitting room, Living room, Kitchen, Utility, Bedroom & Guest wc at ground floor. There are three Bedrooms and a Bathroom at first floor. The property has PVC windows and Oil heating. This is an excellent property and early inspection is invited
Property Reference :MC355
- Entrance Hall - 6'2" (1.88m) x 10'0" (3.05m) pvc front door
- Sitting Room - 13'3" (4.04m) x 11'3" (3.43m) panel glass door leading to...
- Living Room - 12'9" (3.89m) x 12'0" (3.66m) with fitted solid fuel stove, fitted corner units, brick fire surround
- Kitchen - 12'7" (3.84m) x 7'6" (2.29m) with stainless steel sink unit and a range of fitted units at eye and floor level
- Utility - 7'10" (2.39m) x 8'6" (2.59m) plumbed for washing machine
- Cloakroom - 3'2" (0.97m) x 4'4" (1.32m) comprising wc, whb, pvc rear door
- Bedroom 4 - 15'3" (4.65m) x 7'10" (2.39m) fitted wardrobes and dressing table unit
- Upstairs Landing - 9'8" (2.95m) x 6'0" (1.83m) with good size hotpress with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 - 13'6" (4.11m) x 13'2" (4.01m) with fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 - 12'9" (3.89m) x 9'0" (2.74m) with fitted wardrobes, separate fitted dressing table unit
- Bedroom 3 - 8'8" (2.64m) x 8'8" (2.64m) fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom - 5'4" (1.63m) x 7'7" (2.31m) comprising electric shower and cubicle, wc, vanity unit, shaving light, fully tiled floor to ceiling
- Garden Shed - 8'0" (2.44m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
- Side access
- Off street parking to the front
- Four bed semi detached
- Well laid out garden to rear with mature hedges
- Pvc windows & oil heating
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.