An excellent investment opportunity. A very good two bedroomed apartment in a central location much sought after for rental purposes. The property is at first floor level and accommodates Entrance hall, large Sitting room with gas fire, Kitchen/Dining room, two Bedrooms and two Bathrooms. It is very wel decorated and in excellent condition throughout. The property is situate on the Davis road just opposite Dunnes Stores and close to the town centre. Letting history here is exceptionally good. Management fee in the region of €900 per annum. All in all a trouble free investment prospect.
- Entrance hall - 9'6" (2.9m) x 3'5" (1.04m) with tile floor, buzzer for door unit
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 8'4" (2.54m) x 8'9" (2.67m) with tile floor, fitted units at eye and floor level, integrated dishwasher, oven, hob, extractor, washing machine, tile splashback, sink & drainer
- Sitting room - 11'5" (3.48m) x 12'2" (3.71m) with laminate floor, gas fire, dual windows facing south
- Bedroom 1 - 13'0" (3.96m) x 8'6" (2.59m) with laminate floor and double built-in wardrobes
- En-Suite - 3'4" (1.02m) x 6'2" (1.88m) with shower, wc, whb, tile floor, part tiled walls
- Bedroom 2 - 10'4" (3.15m) x 10'8" (3.25m) with laminate floor, double built-in wardrobes, french door to balcony at rear
- Bathroom - 7'1" (2.16m) x 6'5" (1.96m) with tile floor, part tiled walls, bath, wc, whb
- Gas Heating
- Excellent condition
- Central Location
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.