Brought to the market by PF Quirke & Co. is an excellent Semi-detached 2 Bedroomed single-storey house in a popular residential estate close to Clonmel. Pinewood is situated on the Dungarvan road, a short distance from Irishtown and all amenities. The single-storey residence is a 2-Bed in excellent condition, it has been modernised and refurbished with PVC windows to the front, a recently installed heating system, walls have been pumped and attic insulated. Accommodation includes an Entrance hall, Sitting room with open fire, Dining/Living room, Kitchenette, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom with full bath and shower. There is a tarmac parking area to the front and side and a garden to the rear. This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a compact, well maintained residence close to Clonmel. We recommend early inspection
- Entrance Hall - 10'9" (3.28m) x 7'5" (2.26m) with Oak floor.
- Sitting Room - 13'7" (4.14m) x 9'2" (2.79m) with Oak floor, open fire with cast iron surround.
- Living/Dining room - 14'9" (4.5m) x 11'4" (3.45m) with tiled floo.
- Kitchenette - 8'0" (2.44m) x 5'0" (1.52m) with tiled floor, sink and drainer, worktop, fitted units at eye and floor level, tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 1 - 11'1" (3.38m) x 9'2" (2.79m) with laminate floor.
- Bathroom - 6'8" (2.03m) x 5'10" (1.78m) fully tiled floor to ceiling, bath, electric shower, WC, WHB.
- Bedroom 2 - 12'8" (3.86m) x 11'0" (3.35m) with laminate floor.
- Garden shed - 10'2" (3.1m) x 5'0" (1.52m) with tiled floor, concrete walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden Shed
- 2 Bedrooms
- Part PVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating heating
- Heating system has been replaced recently
- Attic insulated and walls pumped
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.