Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. is an outstanding 3 bed 2 storey semi-detached in popular residential mature estate just off the Cashel Road roundabout and by pass - leading to Boston and Abbot and within walking distance of the town centre. The property is in splendid condition throughout and has the benefit of extensive renovation in recent years and has been rewired and re-plumbed in 2012. The accommodation comprises of: Ground floor - entrance hall, sitting room, open plan kitchen/diner, utility, shower room, store. First floor - 3 bedrooms, (main bedroom - en-suite) bathroom. PVC windows, gas central heating, enclosed walled garden to rear, off street parking and front lawn. This is a most attractive property. Very well maintained . Early inspection invited
Property Reference :D448
- Entrance hallway - 12'5" (3.78m) x 6'4" (1.93m) PVC front door. Semi solid timber flooring.
- Sitting Room - 13'5" (4.09m) x 11'7" (3.53m) Semi solid timber floor. Oak sliding doors leading to open plan kitchen/diner.
- Kitchen/diner - 20'3" (6.17m) x 11'7" (3.53m) Fitted coal effect gas fire, fitted kitchen and breakfast counter with units at eye and floor level. Fitted electric cooker, plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled flooring.
- Utility - 7'10" (2.39m) x 8'6" (2.59m) Range of fitted presses and work top Gas boiler (newly serviced), tiled floor. Solid Oak door leading to...
- Storage area - 15'7" (4.75m) x 3'9" (1.14m) with access from garage to rear garden and front driveway.
- Downstairs Shower Room - 7'6" (2.29m) x 3'7" (1.09m) Comparing of shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor to ceiling.
- Upstairs landing - 9'0" (2.74m) x 6'5" (1.96m)
- Bedroom 1 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'0" (3.35m) Mirrored wall to wall slide robes. Solid oak timber flooring.
- En-suite - 2'10" (0.86m) x 9'4" (2.84m) Power shower, wc. whb, mirrored medicine cabinet, heated towel rail. Fully tiles floor to ceiling, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 - 12'5" (3.78m) x 8'11" (2.72m) Solid oak flooring.
- Bedroom 3 - 8'10" (2.69m) x 8'9" (2.67m) Solid oak timber flooring. Fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom - 5'6" (1.68m) x 7'5" (2.26m) Bath, electric shower, wc, vanity unit, mirror, fully tiled floor to ceiling.
- Gas Fire Central Heating
- PVC windows
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Solid Oak Internal Doors
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.