Well locate two-bed two-storey mid-terrace residence with walled enclosed yard. The property is conveniently situate on Queen Street being adjacent to all amenities. It accommodates: Ground Floor: Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Diner, First Floor: 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Bonus Attic Room. The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating. This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a centrally located property suitable to first time buyers and/or for investment, early inspection invited
- Sitting Room - 11'3" (3.43m) x 11'0" (3.35m) solid fuel fireplace, timber mantle and fire surround, metal and tile inset, granite base. Arch leading to...
- Kitchen/Diner - 14'6" (4.42m) x 10'0" (3.05m) with modern fitted units at eye and floor level, hotpress, tiled flooring, understairs storage. Double glazed sliding doors to enclosed yard with outside WC and fuel shed.
- Bedroom 1 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
- Bedroom 2 - 10'5" (3.18m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
- Bathroom - 7'0" (2.13m) x 6'9" (2.06m) comprising bath, electric shower, WC, WHB, walls tiled floor to ceiling.
- Bonus Attic Room - 15'3" (4.65m) x 12'4" (3.76m) with Velux window.
- Gas central heating
- Teak Single-glazed windows
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.