Three bedroom semi-detached with garage and utility on a large corner site in one of Clonmel's most popular residential areas. The location allows for easy access to both the town centre and the by-pass and is a very convenient, low density development. The house itself is in need of renovation with some works started, needing to be completed. Accommodation includes an entrance hall, living room, large kitchen/diner, utility and garage at ground floor with 3 bedrooms and bathroom at first floor. The property has PVC windows and has a large garden courtesy of its corner site. This is an ideal home for those wishing to renovate a property in a great location. We recommend early inspection
Property Reference :H696
- Entrance Hall - 10'0" (3.05m) x 6'1" (1.85m)
- Living Room - 13'3" (4.04m) x 11'3" (3.43m) Double doors to Kitchen/Diner.
- Kitchen/Diner - 20'0" (6.1m) x 12'7" (3.84m) Timber floor, open fire with plumbing for solid fuel stove. Sliding door to garden at rear.
- Utility - 13'7" (4.14m) x 8'2" (2.49m) Fitted Units at eye and floor level, sink and drainer.
- Garage - 16'0" (4.88m) x 8'0" (2.44m) Garage door to front.
- Bathroom - 5'7" (1.7m) x 7'4" (2.24m) Bath, w.c, whb, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 - 12'2" (3.71m) x 9'0" (2.74m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 - 13'7" (4.14m) x 12'8" (3.86m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 - 8'8" (2.64m) x 8'9" (2.67m) Built in wardrobe.
- PVC windows
- 3 Bedrooms
- In need of Renovation
- End house with large garden
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.