An outstanding town-house! Renovated and decorated to the highest standards, No. 10 has it all. Set back from the road, a panelled hall door leads to a light-filled hallway. The Sitting-room has a cast-iron open fireplace. A huge bathroom, fully tiled, has a wc, whb and a claw-feet bath. The Living-room has a solid-fuel stove and an archway leading to a large Kitchen/Diner extension, with fabulous fitted units. From here a sliding door leads to a South-West facing yard with a 12x8 workshop and onwards to a large garden. The entire ground floor has limestone tiling. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms and a second bathroom
- Entrance Hall - 5'0" (1.52m) x 16'7" (5.05m) with limestone floor, coatpress.
- Sitting Room - 11'10" (3.61m) x 12'6" (3.81m) open fire with cast iron fireplace, coving, centre rose, limestone floor.
- Living Room - 9'0" (2.74m) x 11'2" (3.4m) with coving, limestone floor, solid fuel stove. Archway leading to...
- Kitchen/Diner - 13'2" (4.01m) x 15'10" (4.83m) with extensive fitted units at eye and floor level, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas range, plumbed for washing machine, limestone floor, marble splashback, velux window, french doors leading to south west facing garden.
- Garden Shed - 8'0" (2.44m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
- Bathroom - 5'0" (1.52m) x 12'6" (3.81m) with wc, whb, feature bath with claw feet and shower attachment, limestone tiles floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 - 11'2" (3.4m) x 12'0" (3.66m) with coving.
- Bedroom 2 - 9'0" (2.74m) x 10'3" (3.12m) with coving.
- Shower Room - 7'4" (2.24m) x 7'10" (2.39m) limestone tiles floor to ceiling, wc, whb, power shower.
- Gas central heating
- PVC windows
- 2 Reception Rooms
- South West facing garden
- 2 Bedrooms
- Convenient town location
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.