Brought to the market by P F Quirke & Co, this is a detached three bed residence with walled garden situate in a small cull de sac development. Just off the Western Road, adjacent to South Tipperary General Hospital. This property is conveniently locate being within walking distance of all services. It has double glazing and gas fired central heating with maintenance free exterior finish. Accommodation includes: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Diner, 3 Beds, 2 Baths, PVC, Gas CH
- Entrance Hall - 14'9" (4.5m) x 6'10" (2.08m) with teak staircase
- Sittingroom - 14'9" (4.5m) x 13'0" (3.96m) (16ft 9ins into bay) with bay window with excellent views of the Comeraghs. Fireplace, coving.
- Kitchen/Diningroom - 9'7" (2.92m) x 19'6" (5.94m) with fitted kitchen comprising a range of eye and floor level units. Integrated Whirlpool electric oven, hob, plumbed for washing machine. Tile floor, aluminium sliding door to garden.
- Bathroom - 5'7" (1.7m) x 6'10" (2.08m) comprising bath, electric shower, wc, whb, splash back, mirror, shaving light, tiled floor to ceiling.
- Landing - 7'0" (2.13m) x 10'7" (3.23m) with hotpress and dual immersion.
- Bedroom 1 - 9'10" (3m) x 12'2" (3.71m)
- Ensuite - 3'0" (0.91m) x 9'8" (2.95m) comprising electric shower & cubicle, wc, whb, mirror, shaving light, extractor. Tiled floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 - 10'2" (3.1m) x 11'0" (3.35m) (13ft into bay) with bay window.
- Bedroom 3 - 7'7" (2.31m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazing
- Close to Town Centre
- 3 Bedrooms
From the town centre, take the Western Road. Pass the entrance to General Hospital, take the first opening on the right. The house is first on R.H.S.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.