Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co. Ltd is an excellent three bed two storey end house with good size garden and garage to rear. The property is located in a much sought after residential location within walking distance of all services convenient to South Tipp General Hospital, St. Mary's boys school, Gaelscoil and GAA pitch. The property has been well maintained and is in splendid decorative order throughout. Accommodation includes Entrance porch, Hallway, two Reception, Kitchen, Utility, and Cloakroom at ground floor while there are three Bedrooms and main Bathroom at first floor. Rarely does a house of this quality come to the market. For those seeking a convenient town centre residential location early inspection is recommended
Property Reference :M794
- Entrance porch - 6'0" (1.83m) x 3'9" (1.14m)
- Hallway - 13'6" (4.11m) x 6'6" (1.98m) understairs storage,
- Sitting room - 13'3" (4.04m) x 13'0" (3.96m) with bay window, solid fuel fireplace
- Living/Dining room - 14'6" (4.42m) x 11'6" (3.51m) fitted coal effect gas fire, open plan to ...
- Kitchen - 9'0" (2.74m) x 9'9" (2.97m) with stainless steel sink unit and a range of fitted units at eye and floor level, electric cooker, fridge
- Utility - 11'6" (3.51m) x 5'4" (1.63m) stainless steel sink unit and worktop, plumbed for washing machine
- Cloakroom - 5'3" (1.6m) x 3'3" (0.99m) comprising wc, whb, walls tiled to halfway
- Upstairs landing - 13'0" (3.96m) x 3'9" (1.14m) good size hotpress
- Bathroom - 6'0" (1.83m) x 8'8" (2.64m) comprising bath, wc, whb, electric shower, bath area tiled, walls tiled to halfway
- Bedroom - 11'0" (3.35m) x 14'9" (4.5m)
- Bedroom - 11'0" (3.35m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
- Bedroom - 9'0" (2.74m) x 7'5" (2.26m)
- Garage - 15'9" (4.8m) x 13'3" (4.04m)
- Gas fired central heating
- Aluminium double glazed windows
- South facing garden to rear
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.