Brought to the market by P.F. Quirke & Co., 1 Glenaleamy, Clonmel is an exceptional detached two-storey home on a large corner site. The property has been developed to the highest standards with extensive use of triple glazed glass to allow light flood into the rooms. Accommodation includes an Entrance hall, off which is a large Sitting room with inset gas stove and French doors to a South West facing patio and large garden at rear. From the sitting room, double doors lead to an enormous Kitchen/Dining room which is fully fitted and includes a breakfast island, integrated utility, granite work top and splashback. The kitchen also has French doors to the aforementioned patio and due to its orientation, is filled with light for most of the day. Off the kitchen is a playroom/study which links back to the main hall. Also off the kitchen is a utility which has a work top and is fully plumbed and a guest WC. A door from the utility leads to the integrated garage. At first floor are 4 large bedrooms with 2 en-suites and a main bathroom. All-in-all this is a fabulous family home in a prestigious location. The use of top quality fittings and excellent decor makes it a turn-key purchase. The large garden is ideal for a growing family. We recommend early inspection
Property Reference :G270
- Entrance hall - 14'6" (4.42m) x 7'0" (2.13m) with LVT flooring, under-stairs storage.
- Sitting room - 25'4" (7.72m) x 13'9" (4.19m) with laminate floor, fireplace with gas inset stove, bespoke fitted tv unit, centre rose, coving, French doors to South West facing patio and garden at rear, double doors to...
- Kitchen/Diner - 26'1" (7.95m) x 14'2" (4.32m) with fitted units at eye and floor level, breakfast island, integrated double oven, gas hob and extractor, Granite worktop and splashback, integrated dishwasher, LVT flooring
- Utility - 14'6" (4.42m) x 6'6" (1.98m) with vinyl floor, worktop, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Guest WC - 4'10" (1.47m) x 3'0" (0.91m) with vinyl floor, WC, WHB, fully tiled walls.
- Garage - 18'2" (5.54m) x 12'6" (3.81m) with up-and-over door.
- Study/Playroom - 14'0" (4.27m) x 12'5" (3.78m) with laminate floor, shelving, coving and centre rose.
- Main Bedroom - 24'1" (7.34m) x 15'4" (4.67m) extensive fitted wardrobes.
- En Suite - 11'5" (3.48m) x 10'4" (3.15m) with LVT flooring, twin sinks with storage underneath, WC, jacuzzi bath, separate power shower, wainscoting to walls and bath area.
- Bedroom 2 - 13'10" (4.22m) x 13'2" (4.01m) with a full wall of built in wardrobes, operating vanity unit.
- En Suite - 6'6" (1.98m) x 50'0" (15.24m) with LVT flooring, WC, WHB, corner power shower, chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 - 13'10" (4.22m) x 11'9" (3.58m) with a full wall of built in wardrobes incorporating vanity unit.
- Main Bathroom - 9'2" (2.79m) x 5'4" (1.63m) refurbished bathroom with LVT, electric shower, WC, WHB.
- Bedroom 4 - 10'1" (3.07m) x 9'7" (2.92m) with built in wardrobe.
- Integrated Garage
- Prime residential area
- 4 Bedrooms 3 bathrooms
- Excellent Corner site
- Large garden with patio at rear
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.