Brought to the market by PF Quirke & Co. is an excellent four bed two storey semi detached residence situate in one of Cashels prime residential areas. It is adjacent to the local primary school, Cashel rugby club, family Resource centre and within walking distance of all local amenities. The property has the benefit of Georgian PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. For those seeking a good value family home or investment opportunity, early inspection is invited
Property Reference :B685
- Entrance Hall - 6'7" (2.01m) x 18'3" (5.56m) Teak front door, tile floor, red deal stairs
- Cloakroom - 2'7" (0.79m) x 6'7" (2.01m) comprising wc, whb, extractor fan, mirror
- Sitting Room (19` Into Bay) - 12'8" (3.86m) x 16'10" (5.13m) Solid fuel fireplace, timber mantle and fire surround, metal inset, tile base, bay window. Double doors leading to
- Dining Room - 10'3" (3.12m) x 14'6" (4.42m) Laminated flooring, georgian double glazed sliding doors to garden. Arch to....
- Kitchen - 9'0" (2.74m) x 10'8" (3.25m) with stainless steel sink unit and a range of fitted presses both eye and floor level. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven and hob, small fridge.
- First Floor Landing - 3'6" (1.07m) x 14'0" (4.27m) with spacious hotpress
- Bathroom - 6'6" (1.98m) x 6'7" (2.01m) comprising bath, shower attachment, wc, whb, mirror, shaving light
- Bedroom - 7'10" (2.39m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
- Bedroom - 12'6" (3.81m) x 8'11" (2.72m)
- Main Bedroom - 9'5" (2.87m) x 14'0" (4.27m)
- En-suite - 5'9" (1.75m) x 7'9" (2.36m) comprising electric shower and cubicle (tiled) wc, whb, mirror, shaving light, tile floor
- Bedroom - 6'11" (2.11m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
- 4 Bedrooms
- Open plan lawn to the front
- Good sized walled garden to rear
From the Greeen and former Our Ladys hospital, take the old road. Having passed the local primary school take the 1st left, keep right, then left again and right into cul de sac. The house is on r/h/s.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
In line with Irish Government guidelines and to minimise risk to the public and our staff, this office is now closed. No viewings or meetings will be organised until the current crisis abates and guidelines allow re-opening.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We hope everyone stays safe.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.