Three bed detached two storey residence set on approximately three quarter acre site locate a short distance off the Clonnmel/New Inn road adjacent to the villages of New Inn & Clerihan, and a short commute to Cahir, Cashel & Clonmel. The property is in need of substantial repair but offers wonderful potential to a discerning purchaser. Accommodation provided as follow: Entrance hall with downstairs Shower room, large Sitting room with oak mantle and fire surround, open plan Kitchen/Diner with oil fired cooker. Upstairs there are three Bedrooms and Bathroom. The windows are pvc. There is an oil fired central heating system. The residence is accessed from the main road via a tree lined roadway
- Hallway - 14'0" (4.27m) x 8'6" (2.59m) Pine staircase.
- Sitting Room - 18'3" (5.56m) x 16'3" (4.95m) with Oak mantle and fire surround.
- Kitchen/Diner - 20'0" (6.1m) x 13'10" (4.22m) tiled floor. Fitted Oil fired cooker, good sized hotpress, stainless steel sink unit with a range of fitted presses at eye and floor level, plumbed for washing machine.
- Shower Room - 9'0" (2.74m) x 6'3" (1.91m) with electric shower and cubicle, WC, WHB, tiled floor.
- Upstairs landing - 16'9" (5.11m) x 7'9" (2.36m)
- Bedroom 1 - 20'0" (6.1m) x 13'10" (4.22m)
- Bathroom - 11'9" (3.58m) x 8'4" (2.54m) comprising bath, WC, WHB, mirror, shaving light, medicine cabinet, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 - 14'4" (4.37m) x 7'10" (2.39m)
- Bedroom 3 - 18'4" (5.59m) x 7'10" (2.39m)
- Oil fired heating
- PVC windows
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.