An excellent opportunity to purchase a three-bedroomed bungalow in a good rural location close to Cahir. The property is in good condition throughout and stands on a large site. Accommodation includes an Entrance hall, Sitting room, Kitchen/Diner, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. There is a boiler house and store. The property has PVC windows and dual central heating, with gardens front and rear. Early inspection recommended
- Entrance Hall - 11'0" (3.35m) x 5'9" (1.75m)
- Sitting Room - 16'0" (4.88m) x 12'0" (3.66m) solid fuel fireplace incorporating solid fuel back boiler, good size hotpress, laminate flooring
- Kitchen - 11'0" (3.35m) x 8'6" (2.59m) with fitted Stanley solid fuel cooker, stainless steel sink unit and presses at eye and floor level, plumbed for washing machine
- Bedroom - 8'6" (2.59m) x 8'1" (2.46m)
- Bathroom - 8'6" (2.59m) x 5'6" (1.68m) comprising electric shower and cubicle, vanity unit, wc, tile floor, walls tiled to halfway
- Bedroom - 14'9" (4.5m) x 8'6" (2.59m) with fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'7" (3.53m) with fitted wardrobes
- Side porch - 5'0" (1.52m) x 3'0" (0.91m) with sliding aluminium doors
- Boiler House & Store - 7'11" (2.41m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC windows
- Tarmac drive
- Good size lawn & garden
Out the Clogheen road from Cahir, opposite Golf Club turn right. The property is half mile on l/h/s.
On the Map
Arrange a viewing?
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.